In some cases, we find that the original recipient is not the authorized signer or decision maker and some times requires you to add a New Recipient. With Proposable, you have the ability to add additional recipients.
Here are instructions on how to +Add Recipients to an already delivered proposal:
- Locate the proposal under the Proposals tab
- Click on the title of the proposal
- On the left, click on Recipients
- Click on the green +Add Recipients button
- Next, either Search for the Recipient or add as a New Contact
- Click the green Deliver* button at the bottom to send the proposal to the new recipient
*You can also use the Self-Delivery feature by clicking on “I’ll Deliver Myself” to send the proposal however, whenever you want. To learn more, check out Self-Delivery.
Sometimes, you may typo the email address of the recipient. If this happens, you can add the same recipient as a new contact in order to resend it to the correct email address. You can also copy and paste the link into a personalized email via your email client. See also, Resending Proposals.
If you have questions, comments or concerns, please e-mail us at email@example.com