Collaboration is an easy way for team to work together on proposals.
- Invite team members to discuss and edit your proposal
- Receive notifications when you are mentioned
- Add tasks and assign to team members
- View collaborators
- Add important details about the prospect or deal that you want visible to all team members
- Manage and review proposals before they are delivered
- Comment or request changes on a specific section or page
Who is collaboration for?
Collaboration is for teams that need to communicate well on proposals together. This feature helps to seamlessly connect your team throughout the lifecycle of each proposal and empower multiple editors within any given proposal for a flexible editing experience for multiple collaborators.
How does collaboration work?
1. Mention team members inside your proposals – a team member mentions another team member within a proposal using the “Internal Comments” area to the left of each proposal.T
2. Team members get notified by email when mentioned, and see all their mentions in the new global notifications area.
3. Add Important internal notes to your Proposals: Add important details to the proposal about the prospect or deal using the the “Details” tab.
3. See all current collaborators: use the “Collaborators” tab to see who is currently involved on the current proposal.