By connecting your Proposable account to Salesforce CRM you will be able to sync your contacts and deliver professional interactive sales proposals to all your clients and prospects. Depending on your workflow, you can set the integration to automatically create new opportunities for proposals sent to Salesforce contacts, or you can choose to connect and push back into existing opportunities. Proposable will add the proposal link, proposal comments, PDF download and digital acceptance receipt back into the Salesforce opportunity record as these events happen.
As you know, Salesforce is a customer relationship management (CRM) tool, which is composed of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Force.com, Chatter and Work.com. Sales Cloud manages contact information and integrates social media and real-time customer collaboration through Chatter. Service Cloud includes a call center-like case tracking feature and a social networking plug-in for conversation and analytics. Marketing Cloud offers Radian6, a social media monitoring and marketing application. Force.com, the company’s platform-as-a-service (PaaS) product, allows software developers to create Salesforce.com add-on applications. Work.com offers Rypple, a social human resource (HR) performance management platform.
Proposable decided to integrate with Salesforce because of its strength in numbers and ability to provide a robust CRM to SMBs. Currently the integration empowers businesses to close the gap in the sales process by connecting sales people to an Opportunities interest. Proposable provides business intelligence that helps your salespeople make the right (or best) decisions. Within the integration, the following occurs:
- Pull in Contacts or Opportunity contact information to Proposable
- Track events such as First View, Opens, Accepted/Declined, Comments to Salesforce
- Update amount of Grand Total
- Includes a link of the actual delivered proposal
Salesforce + Proposable Benefits
- Easily sync your Salesforce contacts and opportunities in Proposable
- Save valuable time by automating your sales proposal process
- Track your sales material in real-time
- Win more business with the #1 proposal software
How To Video: